Blackjack Dealer, Casino Dealer, Table Games Dealer, Twenty-One Dealer
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- customer service
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Hand and Finger Use
- put together small parts with your fingers
- hold or move items with your hands
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
- Social Orientation
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Cloud-based data access and sharing software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: