Family Assistant, House Manager, Household Manager, Nanny
- Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact with unsafe objects.
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
- Perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) when required.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Math and Science
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- understanding people's reactions
- looking for ways to help people
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Computer based training software
- Educational software
Word processing software
- Microsoft Word
Get started on your career: