Electrical & Electronic Equipment Assemblers
Assembler, Electrical Assembler, Electronics Assembler, Transformer Assembler
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic components to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Engineering and Technology
- reading work related information
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- put together small parts with your fingers
- hold or move items with your hands
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Sage 100 ERP
- SAP software
Network connectivity terminal emulation software
- Rasmussen Software Anzio
- Terminal emulation software
- Microsoft Excel
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: