Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
Assembler, Electronic Assembler, Electronic Technician, Mechanical Assembler
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- reading work related information
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- put together small parts with your fingers
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Blueprint display software
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- SAP software
Get started on your career: