Driver, Driver Salesman, Route Driver, Route Salesman
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- customer service
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- food production
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- put together small parts with your fingers
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Data base user interface and query software
- MobiTech Systems Route Sales Trakker
- Soft Essentials Vending Essentials
Map creation software
- GEOCOMtms A.Maze Planning
- Route planning software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: