Light Truck Drivers
Delivery Driver, Driver, Package Car Driver, Truck Driver
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- know where things are around you
- use your arms and/or legs together while sitting, standing, or lying down
- quickly change the controls of a machine, car, truck or boat
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
- communicate by speaking
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Desktop communications software
Industrial control software
- Vehicle location and tracking software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: