Chief Sustainability Officers
Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO), Sustainability Director, Sustainability Manager, Sustainable Design Director
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Develop or execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, education, and building design.
- Develop, or oversee the development of, sustainability evaluation or monitoring systems.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Safety and Government
- law and government
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- writing things for co-workers or customers
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
People and Technology Systems
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- communicate by writing
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- come up with lots of ideas
- create new and original ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SAP software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
Get started on your career: