Also called: Sustainability Consultant, Sustainability Coordinator, Sustainability Specialist, Sustainable Design Coordinator
In the Marine Corps: Maintenance Management Specialist; Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Planning Specialist
- Develop sustainability project goals, objectives, initiatives, or strategies in collaboration with other sustainability professionals.
- Monitor or track sustainability indicators, such as energy usage, natural resource usage, waste generation, and recycling.
- Assess or propose sustainability initiatives, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
- customer service
- law and government
- English language
- teaching and course design
- reading work related information
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- communicate by writing
- read and understand what is written
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- use rules to solve problems
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
- PE INTERNATIONAL SoFi software
- PRe Consultants SimaPro