Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
Deployment Engineer, RFID Engineer (Radio Frequency Identification Device Engineer), RFID Systems Engineer (Radio Frequency Identification Device Systems Engineer), Technical Support Engineer
Select a military branch to see samples.
Sensor Operator; Sensor Operator Apprentice, AC-130W; Sensor Operator Apprentice, RQ-4; Sensor Operator Craftsman, AC-130W; Sensor Operator Craftsman, MQ-9; Sensor Operator Journeyman, AC-130U; Sensor Operator Journeyman, MQ-1; Sensor Operator Superintendent, AC-130J; Sensor Operator Superintendent, MQ-1; Spectrum Operations
Electromagnetic Spectrum Manager; MQ-1 Repairer; RQ-7 RepairerNo similar titles were found.
Cryptologic Systems Installation Technician; Cryptologic Systems Maintenance Technician; Cryptologic Technician (Maintenance); Electronics Communications Technician; Electronics Technician; Enlisted Frequency ManagerNo similar titles were found.
What they do:Design and implement radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems used to track shipments or goods.
On the job, you would:
- Identify operational requirements for new systems to inform selection of technological solutions.
- Integrate tags, readers, or software in radio frequency identification device (RFID) designs.
- Perform systems analysis or programming of radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- product and service development
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- listen and understand what people say
- read and understand what is written
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Program testing software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Development environment software
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Computer Hardware Engineers
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Technologists & Technicians
- Electronics Engineers
- Microsystems Engineers
- Software Developers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about radio frequency identification device specialists.