Industrial Engineering Technologists
Also called: Associate Product Integrity Engineer, Materials Planner/Production Planner, Planner/Scheduler, Senior Quality Methods Specialist
- Interpret engineering drawings, sketches, or diagrams.
- Plan the flow of work or materials to maximize efficiency.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- product and service development
- manufacture and distribution of products
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- English language
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- listen and understand what people say
- read and understand what is written
- use rules to solve problems
- notice when problems happen
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
- CNC Mastercam