Agricultural Research Technician, Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech), Research Associate, Seed Analyst
- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, or animal care.
- Measure or weigh ingredients used in laboratory testing.
- Prepare data summaries, reports, or analyses that include results, charts, or graphs to document research findings and results.
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- administrative services
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- reading work related information
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- order or arrange things
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
Get started on your career: