Dance Instructor, Instructor, Martial Arts Instructor, Teacher
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare students for further development by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- order or arrange things
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Paint Shop Pro
Video creation and editing software
- Video editing software
Computer based training software
- Educational software
certificate after high school
Get started on your career: