Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
- Answer students' questions.
- Assist students with boarding or exiting school buses.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, or teacher training workshops to improve professional competence.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Computer based training software
Multi-media educational software
- Microsoft Excel
Get started on your career:
- Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education, & English as a Second Language Instructors
- Special Education Teachers, Secondary School
- Teaching Assistants, Preschool, Elementary, Middle, & Secondary School
- Teaching Assistants, Special Education
You might like a career in one of these industries: