Athletes & Sports Competitors
Baseball Player, Golf Professional, Hockey Player, Race Car Driver
- Assess performance following athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Maintain equipment used in a particular sport.
- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
- lift, push, pull, or carry
- exercise for a long time without your muscles getting tired
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Video creation and editing software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
Get started on your career: