Coaches & Scouts
Basketball Coach, Coach, Football Coach, Track and Field Coach
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Math and Science
- talking to others
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- teaching people how to do something
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- create new and original ideas
- order or arrange things
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Word processing software
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word
Video creation and editing software
Desktop communications software
Get started on your career: