Ballet Dancer, Company Dancer, Dancer, Soloist Dancer
- Study and practice dance moves required in roles.
- Harmonize body movements to rhythm of musical accompaniment.
- Train, exercise, and attend dance classes to maintain high levels of technical proficiency, physical ability, and physical fitness.
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- English language
- customer service
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
Flexibility, Balance, and Coordination
- move your arms, legs, and mid-section together while your whole body is moving
- bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- exercise for a long time without your muscles getting tired
- use your lower back and stomach
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Web page creation and editing software
Video creation and editing software
- Apple Final Cut Pro
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Choreography software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: