Ballet Director, Choreographer, Dance Director, Dance Maker
- Direct rehearsals to instruct dancers in dance steps and in techniques to achieve desired effects.
- Teach students, dancers, and other performers about rhythm and interpretive movement.
- Choose the music, sound effects, or spoken narrative to accompany a dance.
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- teaching people how to do something
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
Flexibility, Balance, and Coordination
- move your arms, legs, and mid-section together while your whole body is moving
- keep your balance or stay upright
Ideas and Logic
- come up with lots of ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
You might use software like this on the job:
Web page creation and editing software
- Social media sites
Video creation and editing software
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Chorel Technology Dance Designer
- Credo Interactive DanceForms
Get started on your career: