Manicurists & Pedicurists
Manicurist, Nail Technician (Nail Tech), Pedicurist
- Clean and sanitize tools and work environment.
- Apply undercoat and clear or colored polish onto nails with brush.
- Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- put together small parts with your fingers
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Calendar and scheduling software
- AppointmentQuest Online Appointment Scheduler
- DaySmart Software Appointment-Plus
Data base user interface and query software
- Aknaf ADVANTAGE Salon Software and Spa Software
- DaySmart Software Salon Iris
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: