Chef Concierge, Club Concierge, Guest Service Agent, Hotel Concierge
- Provide directions to guests.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- customer service
- administrative services
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Billing software
- Budgeting software
Get started on your career: