Sales Representatives, Wholesale & Manufacturing, Technical & Scientific Products
Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Representative
see titles from the Air Force.
Tactical Air Control Party (TACP); Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Apprentice; Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Craftsman; Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Helper; Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Journeyman; Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Superintendent
What they do:
Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers where technical or scientific knowledge is required in such areas as biology, engineering, chemistry, and electronics, normally obtained from at least 2 years of post-secondary education.
On the job, you would:
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- bringing people together to solve differences
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- use rules to solve problems
- come up with lots of ideas
- remember words, numbers, pictures, or steps
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Customer relationship management CRM software
- Salesforce software
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
Data base user interface and query software
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Access