Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, & Weighers
Also called: Inspector, Quality Control Inspector (QC Inspector), Quality Inspector, Quality Technican
In the Air Force: Advanced Fighter Aircraft Integrated Avionics; Aircraft Fuel Systems Apprentice; Avionics Test Station And Components; Bomber/Special Electronic Warfare and Radar Surveillance Integrated Avionics Journeyman, EC-130 Compass Call; Bomber/Special Integrated Instrument and Flight Control Systems Journeyman, B-1; Flight Engineer Craftsman, E-3; In-Flight Refueling Specialist Craftsman, KC-135; Mobility Air Forces Integrated Communication/Navigation/Mission Systems Apprentice, KC-46; Munitions Systems Apprentice; Remotely Piloted Aircraft Maintenance Helper, RQ-4; Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Journeyman, F-15
In the Army: Armament Systems Maintenance Warrant Officer; Automated Logistical Specialist; Automotive Maintenance Warrant Officer; Construction Engineering Technician; Petroleum Laboratory Specialist; Petroleum Technician; Self Propelled Artillery Systems Maintainer; Senior Electronics Maintenance Warrant Officer; Small Arms/Towed Artillery Repairer; Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) Maintenance Support Specialist; UH-60 Helicopter Repairer
In the Coast Guard: Aviation Maintenance Technician; Avionics Electrical Technician; Damage Controlman; Electrician's Mate; Gunner's Mate; Intelligence Specialist
In the Marine Corps: Aircraft Electrical Systems Technician, EA-6; Aircraft Maintenance (Fixed-Wing); Aviation Ordnance Systems Technician; Expeditionary Airfield Systems Technician; Fixed-Wing Aircraft Airframe Mechanic, KC-130; Fixed-Wing Aircraft Mechanic, F-35; Fixed-Wing Aircraft Power Plants Mechanic, J-52; Fixed-Wing Aircraft Safety Equipment Mechanic, F/A-18; Ground Electronics Systems Maintenance Chief; Mobile Facility Technician
In the Navy: Aerographer's Mate; Aviation Electrician's Mate; Aviation Structural Mechanic, Safety Equipment; CWO - Electronics Technician, Surface; Electrician's Mate; Gunner's Mate; Hull Systems Technician; Inspector; LDO - Electronics, Surface; Mineman
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Mark items with details, such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- manufacture and distribution of products
- English language
- customer service
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- writing things for co-workers or customers
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job: