Helper, Material Handler, Press Helper
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
Engineering and Technology
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
- exercise for a long time without getting out of breath
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Electronic mail software
- Microsoft Outlook
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career:
- Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, & Tile & Marble Setters
- Helpers--Extraction Workers
- Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, & Repair Workers
- Machine Feeders & Offbearers
You might like a career in one of these industries: