Also called: Bus Aide, Bus Assistant, Bus Attendant, Bus Monitor
In the Air Force: Air Transportation; Air Transportation Craftsman; Air Transportation Manager; Flight Attendant Apprentice; Flight Attendant Apprentice, E-4; Flight Attendant Craftsman, C-32/C-40; Flight Attendant Journeyman; Flight Attendant Journeyman, E-4; Traffic Management Operations Apprentice; Traffic Management Operations Journeyman; Traffic Management Operations Superintendent
In the Army: Unit Supply Specialist
In the Navy: Air Transportation Specialist; Air Warfare Systems Engineer; Second Loadmaster
- Secure passengers for transportation by buckling seatbelts or fastening wheelchairs with tie-down straps.
- Provide boarding assistance to elderly, sick, or injured people.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- English language
- customer service
- public safety and security
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Email software