Public Relations Managers
Communications Director, Community Relations Director, Public Affairs Director, Public Relations Director (PR Director)
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client.
On the job, you would:
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Confer with labor relations managers to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities.
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Video creation and editing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
Desktop publishing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Publisher
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Advertising & Promotions Managers
- Management Analysts
- Market Research Analysts & Marketing Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Public Relations Specialists
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about public relations managers.