Salon Manager, Spa and Guest Experience Director, Spa Director, Spa Manager
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of a spa facility. Coordinate programs, schedule and direct staff, and oversee financial activities.
On the job, you would:
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Maintain client databases.
- administrative services
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- talking to others
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- looking for ways to help people
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Concern for Others
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Video creation and editing software
Data base user interface and query software
- DaySmart Software Salon Iris
- Syntec Systems Insight
Education: (rated 3 of 5)
certificate after high school or
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- First-Line Supervisors of Entertainment & Recreation Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Fitness & Wellness Coordinators
- Lodging Managers
- Skincare Specialists
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about spa managers.