Also called: Compliance Coordinator, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Director of Compliance
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
On the job, you would:
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Safety and Government
- law and government
- customer service
- reading work related information
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Oracle Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager
- Thomson Reuters Paisley Enterprise GRC
Project management software
Electronic mail software
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
You might like a career in one of these industries: