Community Health Workers
Community Health Outreach Worker, Community Health Program Coordinator, Community Health Promoter, Community Nutrition Educator
- Maintain updated client records with plans, notes, appropriate forms, or related information.
- Advise clients or community groups on issues related to improving general health, such as diet or exercise.
- Identify or contact members of high-risk or otherwise targeted groups, such as members of minority populations, low-income populations, or pregnant women.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
- medicine and dentistry
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- understanding people's reactions
- looking for ways to help people
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
You might use software like this on the job:
Office suite software
- Google Workspace software
- Microsoft Office software
Video conferencing software
Data base user interface and query software
- Client databases
- Microsoft Access
Get started on your career: