Special Effects Artists & Animators
Animator, Artist, Graphic Artist, Illustrator
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Trimble SketchUp Pro
Video creation and editing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
Development environment software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Suite
Get started on your career: