Artist, Designer, Graphic Artist, Graphic Designer
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements, as needed.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- English language
- sales and marketing
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- read and understand what is written
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- create new and original ideas
- come up with lots of ideas
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Web platform development software
- Oracle JavaServer Pages JSP
Video creation and editing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
Computer aided design CAD software
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Autodesk Revit
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: