Cooks, Short Order
Cook, Grill Cook, Line Cook, Short Order Cook
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform food preparation tasks, such as making sandwiches, carving meats, making soups or salads, baking breads or desserts, and brewing coffee or tea.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
- customer service
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- food production
- manufacture and distribution of products
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- do two or more things at the same time
- pay attention to something without being distracted
Hand and Finger Use
- hold or move items with your hands
- keep your arm or hand steady
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Point of sale POS software
- Foodman Home-Delivery
- Plexis Software Plexis POS
Inventory management software
- Inventory control software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: