Also called: Assistant Teacher, Child Care Worker, Childcare Provider, Toddler Teacher
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- customer service
- English language
- teaching and course design
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
- order or arrange things
- pay attention to something without being distracted
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job:
- Educational software
- Web browser software
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Child Care Development Specialist