Telemarketer, Telephone Sales Representative (TSR), Telephone Service Representative (TSR), Telesales Representative (Telesales Rep)
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- sales and marketing
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- looking for ways to help people
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Customer relationship management CRM software
- Database Systems Corp Telemation
- Microsoft Dynamics
Video conferencing software
Helpdesk or call center software
- Acarda Sales Technologies Acarda Outbound
- Softphone software
Get started on your career: