Billing & Posting Clerks
Billing Clerk, Billing Coordinator, Pre-Audit Clerk, Statement Clerk
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- administrative services
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
- reading work related information
- using math to solve problems
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Sage 50 Accounting
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Epic Systems
- MEDITECH software
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: