Customer Service Representatives
Also called: Account Representative, Call Center Representative, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Representative (Customer Service Rep)
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- customer service
- administrative services
- English language
- computers and electronics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- notice when problems happen
- use rules to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
You might use software like this on the job: