Also called: Assembler, Assembly Line Machine Operator, Assembly Line Worker, Assembly Operator
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- manufacture and distribution of products
- English language
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- hold or move items with your hands
- put together small parts with your fingers
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Office
Examples of Registered Apprenticeship programs include:
- Production Technologist
- Cutting, Punching, & Press Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders, Metal & Plastic
- Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders
- Semiconductor Processors
- Welding, Soldering, & Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, & Tenders