Meat, Poultry, & Fish Cutters & Trimmers
Deboner, Meat Cutter, Trimmer, Wing Scorer
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws, or other equipment to perform meat cutting and trimming.
- Weigh meats and tag containers for weight and contents.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
- food production
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
Hand and Finger Use
- keep your arm or hand steady
- hold or move items with your hands
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Point of sale POS software
- Sales software
Internet browser software
- Web browser software
high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: