Quality Control Systems Managers
Quality Assurance Director (QA Director), Quality Assurance Manager (QA Manager), Quality Control Manager (QC Manager), Quality Manager
Select a military branch to see samples.
Aerospace and Operational Physiologist; Aircrew Flight Equipment Helper; Airlift/Special Mission Aircraft Maintenance Helper, C-5; First Sergeant; Helicopter/Tiltrotor Aircraft Maintenance Helper, CV-22; Missile And Space Systems Electronic Maintenance Journeyman; Munitions and Missile Maintenance, ICBM; Refuel/Bomber Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice, KC-46; Remotely Piloted Aircraft Maintenance; Superintendent, Inspector General
Acquisition; Allied Sciences; Ammunition Warrant Officer; Armament Systems Maintenance Warrant Officer; Clinical Laboratory; Medical Service Corps Officer; Nuclear Medical Science; Parachute Rigger; Petroleum Supply Specialist; Petroleum Systems Technician
Ammunition Officer; Aviation Ordnance Chief; Aviation Ordnance Officer; Aviation Precision Measurement Equipment (PME) Calibration/Repair Technician, IMA; Bulk Fuel Specialist; Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative; Flight Equipment Technician; Ordnance Quality Assurance/Safety Observer; Petroleum Quality Assurance and Additization Specialist; Quality Assurance Representative
Ammunition Material Officer; Aviation Ordnanceman; Division Officer, Weapons Department (Gunnery); Health Science Research Officer; Missile Technician; Naval Engineering Trials and Survey Officer; Ship Type Engineering Officer; Strategic Weapons Manager; Torpedo Weapons Officer; Weapons Repair OfficerNo similar titles were found.
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs. Formulate quality control policies and control quality of laboratory and production efforts.
On the job, you would:
- Stop production if serious product defects are present.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Manufactured or Agricultural Goods
- manufacture and distribution of products
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Education and Training
- teaching and course design
Math and Science
- reading work related information
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
People and Technology Systems
- thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- see hidden patterns
- quickly compare groups of letters, numbers, pictures, or other things
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include leading, making decisions, and business.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Structured query language SQL
Desktop communications software
Analytical or scientific software
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Laboratory Information Management Systems LIMS
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Industrial Engineers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Quality Control Analysts
- Software Quality Assurance Analysts & Testers
- Validation Engineers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about quality control systems managers.