Credit Administrator, Credit Analyst, Credit Officer, Credit Representative
Select a military branch to see samples.
Cost Analysis; Financial Management
Financial ManagerNo similar titles were found.
Financial Management Officer
Budget Officer; Internal Review OfficerNo similar titles were found.
What they do:Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decisionmaking.
On the job, you would:
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- accounting and economics
- administrative services
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
Safety and Government
- law and government
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
- figuring out how to use new ideas or things
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
Ideas and Logic
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics
- SAP software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Financial analysis software
- CGI-AMS Strata
- Moody's KMV Risk Advisor
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are less likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Credit Authorizers, Checkers, & Clerks
- Credit Counselors
- Financial & Investment Analysts
- Loan Interviewers & Clerks
- Loan Officers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about credit analysts.