Risk Management Specialists
Global Risk Management Director, Risk Analyst, Risk Management Director, Risk Manager
see titles from the Air Force or Army.
Aircrew Flight Equipment; Aircrew Flight Equipment Apprentice; Aircrew Flight Equipment Craftsman; Aircrew Flight Equipment Helper; Aircrew Flight Equipment Journeyman; Emergency Management; Emergency Management Apprentice; Emergency Management Craftsman; Emergency Management Helper; Emergency Management Journeyman
Civil Affairs Specialist
What they do:
Analyze and manage risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and making decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
On the job, you would:
- Develop contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
Arts and Humanities
- accounting and economics
Safety and Government
- law and government
- public safety and security
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- reading work related information
- thinking about the pros and cons of different ways to solve a problem
People and Technology Systems
- figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- read and understand what is written
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
Analytical or scientific software
Object or component oriented development software
- Practical extraction and reporting language Perl
Project management software
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SharePoint