Actor, Actress, Comedian, Performer
- Collaborate with other actors as part of an ensemble.
- Portray and interpret roles, using speech, gestures, and body movements, to entertain, inform, or instruct radio, film, television, or live audiences.
- Work closely with directors, other actors, and playwrights to find the interpretation most suited to the role.
Arts and Humanities
- music, dance, visual arts, drama, or sculpture
- English language
Math and Science
- sociology and anthropology
- customer service
- reading work related information
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- remember words, numbers, pictures, or steps
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- create new and original ideas
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing, and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Social Orientation
You might use software like this on the job:
Web page creation and editing software
Video creation and editing software
- Apple Final Cut Pro
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
Get started on your career: