Gambling Change Persons & Booth Cashiers
Cage Cashier, Cashier, Change Person, Slot Attendant
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
- Exchange money, credit, tickets, or casino chips and make change for customers.
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- customer service
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- reading work related information
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
- add, subtract, multiply, or divide
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
Word processing software
- Microsoft Word
Get started on your career: