Bus Aide, Bus Assistant, Bus Attendant, Bus Monitor
- Secure passengers for transportation by buckling seatbelts or fastening wheelchairs with tie-down straps.
- Provide boarding assistance to elderly, sick, or injured people.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- customer service
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office software
Electronic mail software
- Email software
Operating system software
- Microsoft Windows
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: