Bus Aide, Bus Attendant, Bus Monitor, Deckhand
see titles from the Air Force or Army.
Air Transportation; Air Transportation Apprentice; Air Transportation Craftsman; Air Transportation Helper; Air Transportation Journeyman; Air Transportation Superintendent
Unit Supply Specialist
What they do:
Provide services to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard ships, buses, trains, or within the station or terminal. Perform duties such as greeting passengers, explaining the use of safety equipment, serving meals or beverages, or answering questions related to travel.
On the job, you would:
- Secure passengers for transportation by buckling seatbelts or fastening wheelchairs with tie-down straps.
- Provide boarding assistance to elderly, sick, or injured people.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
Arts and Humanities
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
Operating system software
Word processing software