Locker Room, Coatroom, & Dressing Room Attendants
Athletic Equipment Manager, Ladies Locker Room Attendant, Locker Room Attendant, Spa Attendant
- Provide towels and sheets to clients in public baths, steam rooms, and restrooms.
- Assign dressing room facilities, locker space, or clothing containers to patrons of athletic or bathing establishments.
- Check supplies to ensure adequate availability, and order new supplies when necessary.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- listen and understand what people say
- communicate by speaking
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
- Social Orientation
You might use software like this on the job:
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Microsoft Excel
Inventory management software
- Inventory tracking software
- SportSoft Equipment Manager
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: