Guide, Tour Escort, Tour Manager, Travel Consultant
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
- order or arrange things
- do two or more things at the same time
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Concern for Others
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Data base user interface and query software
- Microsoft Access
- Structured query language SQL
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
Get started on your career: