Ushers, Lobby Attendants, & Ticket Takers
Lobby Attendant, Ticket Taker, Usher, Visitor Services Representative
- Greet patrons attending entertainment events.
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Clean facilities.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Safety and Government
- public safety and security
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- understanding people's reactions
- looking for ways to help people
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- pay attention to something without being distracted
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Social Orientation
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Optical character reader OCR or scanning software
- Ticket Alternative Express Entry
- Ticket scanning software
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: