Parking Attendant, Parking Lot Attendant, Valet Attendant, Valet Parker
- Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Inspect vehicles to detect any damage.
- Greet customers and open their car doors.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- movement of people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- know where things are around you
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Self Control
- Stress Tolerance
You might use software like this on the job:
Electronic mail software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
Point of sale POS software
- CorePark Valet
- SMS Valet
no high school diploma/GED
Get started on your career: