Also called: Clinical Instructor, Health Educator, Health Promotion Specialist, Public Health Educator
In the Air Force: Aerospace Medical Service; Aerospace Medical Service Apprentice, Neurodiagnostic Medical Technician; Aerospace Medical Service Craftsman, Flight and Operational Medical Technician; Aerospace Medical Service Craftsman, Neurodiagnostic Medical Technician; Aerospace Medical Service Helper, Neurodiagnostic Medical Technician; Aerospace Medical Service Journeyman, Flight and Operational Medical Technician; Aerospace Medical Service Journeyman, Neurodiagnostic Medical Technician; Medical Commander; Public Health Apprentice; Public Health Helper
In the Army: Combat Medic Specialist
In the Coast Guard: Health Services Technician
In the Navy: Hospital Corpsman; SC - Nurse Corps - General
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
- teaching and course design
- English language
- customer service
- administrative services
- talking to others
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- changing what is done based on other people's actions
- understanding people's reactions
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by speaking
- communicate by writing
- make general rules or come up with answers from lots of detailed information
- notice when problems happen
- Concern for Others
You might use software like this on the job: