Also called: Information Developer, Senior Technical Writer, Technical Communicator, Technical Writer
In the Air Force: All Source Intelligence Analyst; All Source Intelligence Analyst Helper; Emergency Management Apprentice; Emergency Management Journeyman; Fusion Analyst Apprentice, Digital Network Analyst; Fusion Analyst Craftsman, Digital Network Analyst; Fusion Analyst Helper, Digital Network Analyst; Human Intelligence Specialist Apprentice; Human Intelligence Specialist Superintendent; Space Systems Operations Craftsman; Space Systems Operations Superintendent
In the Army: Chief Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence Sergeant; Cryptologic Network Warfare Specialist; Human Intelligence Collector; Intelligence Analyst; Signals Collector/Analyst; Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Senior Sergeant/SIGINT Chief; Signals Intelligence Analyst
In the Marine Corps: Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist; Intelligence Specialist
In the Navy: CWO - Information Warfare Technician; CWO - Intelligence; LDO - Information Warfare; LDO - Intelligence; Mass Communications Specialist; Quartermaster; RL - Special Duty Officer - Information Warfare Officer; RL - Special Duty Officer - Intelligence Officer
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- English language
- computers and electronics
- administrative services
- writing things for co-workers or customers
- reading work related information
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- communicate by writing
- read and understand what is written
- use rules to solve problems
- order or arrange things
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job: