Funeral Assistant, Funeral Attendant, Funeral Home Assistant, Funeral Home Associate
- Greet people at the funeral home.
- Perform a variety of tasks during funerals to assist funeral directors and to ensure that services run smoothly and as planned.
- Transport the deceased to the funeral home.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
- talking to others
- keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- understanding people's reactions
- looking for ways to help people
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
Ideas and Logic
- notice when problems happen
People interested in this work like activities that include helping people, teaching, and talking.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Concern for Others
- Self Control
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Bookkeeping software
Office suite software
- Microsoft Office software
Get started on your career: