Account Supervisor, Annual Giving Director, Development Director
What they do:Plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations.
On the job, you would:
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of fundraising staff.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, charitable donation history, or other data related to potential donors, potential investors, or general donor markets.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
Information for this career will be available soon.
You might use software like this on the job:
Video creation and editing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
Graphics or photo imaging software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
Desktop publishing software
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Publisher
Education: (rated 4 of 5)
Get started on your career:
New job opportunities are very likely in the future.
Local Salary Info
- Advertising & Promotions Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Public Relations Specialists
- Social & Community Service Managers
You might like a career in one of these industries:
See more details at O*NET OnLine about fundraising managers.